Small Business on the Web: Internet Marketing Podcast
Small Business Web and Internet Marketing including website design and branding, content development and management, search engine optimization, web and email hosting, domain names, and other web site news.
This series is dedicated to the resources, techniques, and latest trends to help you build an effective web presence for your small business.
Watch our latest episode:
Do you need to change an image format? Maybe you need to convert a PNG to a GIF? Or, do you need an EPS file converted to a JPG? SnipShot.com is a very easy to use, web-based image editor that allow you to change image formats. Watch the video...
Listen to previous episodes:
- Jun 24, 2008 How Much Is Your Web Site Worth? Client Profile
- Feb 26, 2008 Google Paid Search Clicks Are Down - Why? Commentary
- Feb 6, 2008 Web 2.0 for Small Business Webcast
- Jun 29, 2007 Local Search Engine Marketing Quick Tip
- Jun 19, 2007 Email Signatures to Promote Your Business Quick Tip
- Apr 3, 2007 Lowell Rocks Interview - Online Social Network Client Profile
- Mar 7, 2007 Thank Your Web Hosting Provider Quick Tip
- Oct 6, 2006 01 - Planning Your Website Project Web Primer
- Sep 13, 2006 00 - Introducing the 10 Step Web Site Primer Web Primer
- Sep 1, 2006 Domain Name Scams: Registrations and Transfers Webcast
10 Steps to Web Success
A 10-episode audio primer and step-by-step guide to establishing an effective web presence for your small business. We will cover the essential steps to take for building your website and publishing the site online.
- Planning for Your Website
- Choosing a Web Designer
- Aquiring Your Domain Name
- Gathering & Writing Content
- Designing Your Website
- Online CRM Solutions/Initiatives
- Website Maintenance & Upkeep
- Hosting Your Website
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Launching Your Website