Email Signatures to Promote Your BusinessIn addition to conveying a professional business image, an email signature can help to convert leads into sales.
Do you have an email signature? If not, you are missing out on an easy and under-rated form of marketing your business online. In this episode, Rick covers the following points:
- What is an email signature?
- Why should you have one? (the business benefits)
- Plain text or HTML (graphics) - which is better?
- General guidelines to follow
Web links mentioned in this podcast:
- SnipShot.com An easy to use web-based image editor
- Wikipedia entry for "Signature block" A jaded explanation and history/origin
Sample email signature:
The sample email signature shown to the right includes the "Drive Thru" branding, as well as my contact information and a link to our company website.
This signature is HTML-formatted to allow for the images, links, and color formatting in the signature.
Return to the master episode listing.